River Cafe Vacancies
We’re looking for energetic and friendly seasonal staff with a great passion for food to work as Cafe Assistants in Timespan’s River Cafe to offer our visitors excellent customer service and high quality, fresh, locally sourced produce. River Cafe is staffed by a small friendly team so if you are good with people and can make a mean apple crumble, then you’re just who we’re looking for!
- Serving customers food and drinks with enthusiasm and a smile
- Food preparation including home-baked bread and savoury and sweet home baking
- Ensure that food safety standards are followed at all times
- Ensure the cafe is clean, appropriately presented and stocked at all times
- Operate the till as required throughout service
Customer Service (Essential)
The ideal candidate will have a flexible approach and be available to work Monday-Sunday on a rota basis.
This post is offered on a fixed term contract from June until the end of October 2018 and the pay is £8.20 per hour.
To discuss these posts further please call Rona on 01431 821327 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please apply by sending your CV and supporting letter which details your suitability for the position, relevant experience and your interest in the position.
Closing date for applications: Friday 8th June 2018. Applications to be sent to email@example.com