On the third weekend in December the first 30 National Lottery players who visit Timespan will be given a free print of a historical photo from our Archive. All you have to do is show us your National Lottery ticket.
The building of our new Archive space and opening up our Archive collection through cataloguing and digitisation has been funded by people who play the National Lottery. Money from every pound goes into projects like this, and Timespan would like to thank those players by offering a free archival print on the 16 and 17 December.
Timespan’s Archive received Heritage Lottery Fund (HLF) support of £55,400 towards a project to create a dedicated new Archive space and to open up the Archive’s resources through cataloguing, digitisation and an events programme.
Timespan’s Archive contains 11,000 photographs and documents covering the last 200 years of the history of Helmsdale and the surrounding area. Now, thanks to National Lottery players, visitors can discover more about our heritage in an accessible and welcoming Archive space and easily search and view photographs and documents using our catalogue.
A free archival print will be given to the first 30 visitors who present a ticket for an National Lottery draw or National Lottery Scratchcard.
Terms and Conditions
- One National Lottery ticket provides one free archival print only.
- The first 30 National Lottery ticket holders can claim one free archival print.
- All National Lottery games qualify for a free print, including tickets for any National Lottery draw based game or National Lottery Scratchcard. Proof of ticket can be paper or digital.
- The offer is valid on the 16 and 17 December 2017. Timespan is open 10.00 – 15.00 on Saturday and Sunday.
- The free archival print will be given at our Front of House desk when visitors arrive with their Lottery tickets.